Thursday, December 4, 2014

HANDMADE BON BON CHRISTMAS CARDS - FREE TUTORIAL - CTMH SHIMMER TRIM AND SNOWHAVEN


I made these cute Bon Bon Christmas Cards for something different
and change.

Christmas cards are just not the same without bling and Close To My Heart have
got you covered for bling.
and all self adhesive, easy to use.

Above I used our SCALLOPED BORDER PUNCH to shape my shimmer trim.
Handy tip for using the punch on shimmer trim - Face the shimmer trim glitter
side found down in the punch.
Then butt the trim up against the edge of the punch and press down onto the punch.
Then slide the scalloped trim across and line it up with the shadow shape on the punch,
you will notice that there are shadows on both sides of the punch.

Continue sliding the scalloped trim along and lining up with the punch until you
have reached the desired length.

I love to bling and embellish everything I make and Close To My Heart EMBELLISHMENTS
range are so good.  Notice the Silver Sequins and Bitty Sparkles with the Silver Shimmer Trim.
I hope you enjoyed viewing my cards and handy tips have helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.