Friday, June 6, 2014

POP UP BOX CARD WITH CLOSE TO MY HEART ARTISTE CRICUT CARTRIDGE

 
I just love using my Cricut Expression V2, especially when I have a matching stamp set
to marry up with my die cuts made from the cricut.
 
Did you know Close To My Heart have exclusive Cricut Cartridge Collections with coordinating stamp sets.  Actually, we have 3 sets.  CLICK HERE TO CHECK THEM OUT


 
This card is called a Pop Up Box Card.
To decorate the card and make it pop I have used Acetate and my
Close To My Heart - Cricut Artiste collection.

The Artiste collection is Great Value at only $130.00
Included:
Collection includes:
  • 1 – Cartridge (700 images: themed projects, cards, fonts, shapes, and 3-D items)
  • 3 – My Acrylix™ D-size stamp sets
  • 3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes 
AWESOME VALUE ONLY $130.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.